Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend Warrior!

As it's the end of the school year, and the beginning of the summertime "everything happening at once" season, these last two weeks have been very busy. While that generally makes for a lot of fun for me, it doesn't necessarily mean WoW fun. I doubt you're really interested in hearing the details of the high school graduation I went to earlier this week, or the wedding I'm going to be at tonight, or... you get the idea. Lots going on, but not a whole lot of play time.

I'm going to attempt to rectify that a bit this weekend. Hopefully, I'll be able to run Aeven through a couple of dungeons (Utgarde Keep, anyone?) and plow through a bunch of quests in the Borean Tundra. And, yes, I will once again intentionally fail to rescue the Winterfin tadpoles, because they're just so stinkin' cute that I love to be able to go back and visit them. I can haz army of baby murlocs, plz?

No comments:

Post a Comment