Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Level up!

Not Aeven. Moi. As part of my effort to not be a complete couch potato this summer, I did... well, this:


That's our new gew grape vine arbor. Took about 2 1/2 hours to do - digging the post holes, leveling the supports, etc. The top pieces still need to be tacked down, but otherwise, it's complete.
Ding!
"You are now a Level 11 Homeowner."
"You gain 1 strength".
"You gain 1 stamina".
"You have learned a new pattern: Grape Vine Arbor"
After leveling up my Homeowner self, I had a few minutes to log on and get Aeven those last two bubbles she needed to get to level 74. I was kind of tickled that I was able to end my few minutes online this evening at a really nice stopping point: with King Mrgl-Mrgl going "Oh Noes, the Tadpoles!"

It's a great place to stop, because it means I'll have a good excuse to show off the baby Winterfin murlocs to my wife and kids again. We love those little guys. My "beep" noise on my laptop - and I swear I'm telling you the truth, here - is the baby murloc gurgle. I intentionally abandoned the Winterfin quest line on one of my characters just so I could come back and play with the tadpoles again, whenever I wanted.

I didn't shell out for a sparkle pony. I'm not interested in the Remote Auction House. Special loot cards from the TCG make me go, "Meh". If Blizzard were to start selling ilvl 300 epics, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that my reaction would be a resounding and loud yawn.

On the other hand... it frightens me to think of how much I'd be wiling to pay in order to get a Winterfin tadpole as a non-combat pet. I'd probably whip out my wallet so fast that it would leave scorch marks. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that I'd club Al Gore with a baby seal if there was even a chance of a Winterfin tadpole showing up somewhere along the line.

Seriously. Cutest. Quest. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment