Monday, June 28, 2010

Dreaming

A while back, I heard an NPR story that discussed what super power people would choose - flight, or invisibility. One comment was that everyone would want to choose invisibility, but because that would be the "sneaky" super power, some people would instead choose flight, because that's more "socially acceptable".

What utter, absolute garbage.

All my life, I've had incredibly vivid dreams of flying. So much so that I can easily recall them, even decades later. I've always woken from these dreams with a sense of joy, followed by loss and disappointment as I realized that it was a dream, and no, I can't actually lift off and swoop through the sky.

I've never once had a dream about being invisible.

All this to say... ding! Level 77... and Aeven can fly in Northrend again:


No comments:

Post a Comment