Monday, August 2, 2010

Unleash the Hounds!

The achievement hounds, that is. I spent some time the other day putting together a list of achievements I'd like to work on for Aetherna:

General

Well Read
I think I have one book on this list. Getting the rest should be fun.
1000 Daily Quests
Only 70 quests short. That's what, 3 days?
Got my Mind on my Money
Only 250G short of the 5000G mark.

Dungeons

Upper Blackrock Spire
Zul'Gurub
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Molten Core
I could have sworn this was a raid instance. Am I nuts?
Blackwing Lair
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!
I'll be honest, I'm kinda ambivalent about this one.
The Blood Furnace
The Slave Pens
Underbog
Mana-Tombs
Auchenai Crypts
Shadow Labyrinth
Opening of the Dark Portal
Almost got this one the other night!
The Shattered Halls
The Mechanar
The Botanica
The Arcatraz
Magister's Terrace

Raids:
Karazhan
Zul'Aman
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep
The Battle for Mount Hyjal
The Black Temple
Sunwell Plateau

Cooking:
Kickin' It Up a Notch
Started this a while back - just need to get back on that horse.
The Outland Gourmet
At 6 out of 26, she's got a ways to go here.
Dinner Impossible
She's got the Great Feasts already prepped and ready to go!
Chef de Cuisine
At 121 out of 160, this is going to be tough going...
Hail to the Chef
Just need Kickin' It Up a Notch, The Outland Gourmet and Dinner Impossible.

Fishing:
The Scavenger
One That Didn't Get Away
Old Crafty
Old Ironjaw
Deadliest Catch
The Lurker Above
Old Man Barlowned
Outland Angler
Fish Don't Leave Footprints
Yes... I've never learned how to find fish. How pathetic is that?
A Penny For Your Thoughts
Silver in the City

Reputation:
Hero of the Zandalar Tribe
More troll killing?!? Sheesh!
Hydraxian Waterlords
I expect this one to be rather painful.
Brood of Nozdormu
... and this one, I have no idea how to accomplish! Wowhead, here I come!
The Burning Crusader
Cenarion War Hippogryph
Done once I have more gold than common sense, I guess...
Flying High Over Skettis
A Quest a Day Keeps the Ogres at Bay
You're So Offensive
Chief Exalted Officer
Out of all the titles, I think I want this one almost as much as Matron.
Sworn to the Deathsworn
The Scale of the Sands
The Violet Eye

World Events
The Captain's Booty
Just need for the holiday to roll around...
Brewmaster
Och! Just need the Brew of the Month club here.
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Just need Rotten Hallow and Sinister Calling
What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been
Done when I get the Brewmaster and Hallowed Be Thy Name

PvP
Gurubashi Arena Master
Gurubashi Arena Grand Master
Death to the Warchief!
Though I really don't want to kill Thrall...
Bleeding Bloodhoof
... or Cairne.
Downing the Dark Lady
Killed in Quel'Thalas
On the other hand, killing Blood Elves? Yes, please!
For The Alliance!
Freedom of the Alliance
Grizzled Veteran
Wintergrasp Veteran
Wintergrasp Ranger
"I wanna be a Wintergrasp Ranger! I wanna live a life of danger!"
Vehicular Gnomeslaughter
Didn't Stand a Chance
Master of Wintergrasp
Isle of Conquest Victory
Strand of the Ancients Victory
Warsong Gulch Victory
Arathi Basin Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment