Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hail To The Chief

Yes, Aeth is now exalted with the Consortium, and is in fact their Chief Exalted Officer. Which rocks, because I've always wanted to be a CEO. All it took was about 90 minutes of grinding Zaxxis Insignias in Netherstorm.

She's also managed to become a Hero of the Zandalar Tribe. Small point about that achievement that I've not seen called out elsewhere: you can only get to 20999/21000 with reputation gains from the trash mobs in Zul'Gurub. Getting that last point will require you to turn in a quest, coins, or destroy a bijou. Annoying, but true.

She's also exalted now with the Shattered Sun Offensive. Demonstrating that I have more money than brains, as well, she is also a Magnanimous Benefactor of Anchorite Ayuri, and so is now able to sport the title "Aetherna of the Shattered Sun".

Cool!

These three reputations get her to 29/30 towards 30 Exalted Reputations. Next up, I think, is going to be the Hydraxian Waterlords and the Thorium Brotherhood. Maybe. Well, and the Keepers of Time, if I can ever find someone interested in running the Black Morass with Aeth, that is.


1 comment:

  1. Arrrrgh, I knew I should've stuck it out in Netherstorm! I had no idea it was only 90 minutes of pain. Way to go, and I'm wicked jealous!

    ReplyDelete