Monday, January 24, 2011

Indentured Servitude

Today, Aeth will finally reach exalted with the Wildhammer Clan, which will finally let her get a Lightning Flash Pendant. First epic, yeah!

That still leaves her with a number of Cata factions to continue to grind rep with. Guardians of Hyjal, Ramkahen, Earthen Ring... and Baradin's Wardens.

The Wardens.

The key to the reins of the Drake of the West Wind and the Spectral Steed.

Not to mention the Stump of Time and the Insidious Staff.

Oh, yeah - and the Rustberg Gull.

If you're keeping count, that's a total cost of 625 Tol Barad Commendations.

Assuming that the Horde continues to dominate our server and hold Tol Barad nearly 100% of the time - which seems to be the case right now - Aeth can earn a maximum of 6 commendations a day via the daily quests.

That's 105 days of Tol Barad dailies.

I manage dailies about 5 days a week, so that's 21 weeks worth of dailies. Just over 5 months in Tol Barad.

Yeah, I don't have to do them. I don't need the Drake or the Steed. I probably really don't need the Stump or the Staff, either. I certainly don't need the Gull.

But I wants them... I wants them!

They're my precious.

I'm not saying that I've sold my soul. That would be... silly.

I've apparently just... rented it out for a bit, maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment