Here's the scenario: you have a character with 450 skill in a profession, and you want to level him/her to 525 skill. What's it going to cost you for the various professions?
In part one, I covered tailoring, blacksmithing and jewlcrafting.
In part two, I looked at engineering, inscription, and alchemy.
Today, we round out the examination with leatherworking and enchanting.
When skillups aren't assured, assume we need to do twice as many craftings...
- 2020 savage leather - @ 9g = 18180g
- 35 eternium thread - @ 2.4g = 84g
- 42 volatile earth - @15 g = 630g
- 18 volatile air - @ 38g = 684g
- 108 volatile water - @ 18g = 1944g
- 148 volatile fire - @ 25g = 3700g
Total? 25,222g! Blowing the previous leader - inscription - out of the water.
To simplify cost calculations, I just assumed that one greater celestial essence was the same cost as three lesser celestial essences. From what I can see on the AH, this isn't quite true, but the price of 3 LCE is close enough to the price of 1 GCE that it doesn't really matter.
- 460 hypnotic dust - @ 19g = 8740g
- 278 lesser celestial essence - @ 20g = 5560g
- 5 elixir of impossible accuracy - @ 20 g = 100g
- 6 heavenly shard - @ 75g = 450g
- Elementium rod - @ 100g = 100g
- Alchemy - 2,993g
- Engineering - 7,442g
- Blacksmithing - 10,408g
- Tailoring - 11,240g
- Jewlcrafting - 12,615g
- Enchanting - 14,950g
- Inscription - 18,276g
- Leatherworking - 25,222g