Friday, October 22, 2010

Lately it occurs to me...

... what a long, strange trip it's been.

Yesterday was a good day. A very good day. Squashed some bugs at work, had a great Bible study time at the local Veteran's Center with a group of really wonderful fellows. Afterwards, my wife and I managed to wrangle some date time. A late dinner together was followed by a trip to the bookstore, where I found Cryoburn (new Miles Vorkosigian novel), Fatal Error (new Repairman Jack novel), and Triumff (new Dan Abnett novel) all waiting for me.

And to top off the evening, just before bed, Aetherna managed to snag a Hallowed Helm :-)

Say hello to Binky!


Awwww, who's a cute widdle violet proto-drake? Why, you are! Yes you are!

And just to confirm... yes, after mounting up on Binky for the first time, Aeth did indeed learn the Mater Riding skill. Wonderful! That's 5k in gold that I can instead use towards Insane in the Membrane, now. Or whatever else takes my fancy in Cataclysm.

All in all, a good day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment