Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm a Centarian!

Yep, it's post #100. I've been holding off on posting because I was soooooo close to hitting 80 with Aeven, but Real Life got in the way. It's a very demanding game, RL is. The work dailies, in particular, were pretty hard in the past two weeks. Fortunately, I got a chance to log off, tune out and relax with WoW for long enough to make a difference:


Just in case you can't make out the details in the chat log:


So, that's just a little over 235 hours of play time to go from level 1 to level 80.

Now that she's 80, it's time to gear up and equip some of the stuff I've been collecting over the past few levels. Then farm some crystallized fire for making titansteel, so she can get a friendly blacksmit to whomp her up some decent armor... then continue questing and earning gold for epic flight. The start tanking some normal Northrend dungeons, and then... wow. Just hit 80, and there's suddenly so much to do. Awesome!

But first... I'm going to hop on my tailor and make her some decent bags!

More posts to follow comparing Aeven as a newly-dinged level 80 in white gear (GS 0) with Aeven as a newly-equipped level 80 in quest rewards (GS 2000+) .





No comments:

Post a Comment