Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Nothing

Well, not really.  There's been a lot going on, just... not a lot in WoW.  I mean, sure, there's Pandas coming.  And a complete talent revamp.  Oh, and a bunch of new dungeons in 4.3 and the Darkmoon Fair and Deathwing and new holiday quests and monks and dragons and time travel and...

*Cough*.  Ahem.

Ok, yeah, there's actually a lot going on.  Just not a lot in game right now, at least for me.  The future is certainly looking bright, though.

I did manage to have some of the most fun I've ever had raiding doing 10-man Atramedes with my guild on Kirin Tor.  That was a frantic, frenetic, chaotic fight - especially as an arcane mage - and a I loved every single second of it.  I think I may end up enjoying the "Looking For Raid" tool... we'll see.

I've been thinking about leveling another 'toon on Scarlet Crusade as well.  Maybe.  I suspect my wife would roll her eyes at me if I did, and I'm not quite sure I'm willing to risk that. I've also been experiencing some vague "hey, wait - wasn't I working on that achievement?" feelings on Aeth, so I've started banging around Azeroth again, trying to knock out a few things here and there.

Mostly, though, I've got the feeling of killing time.  I don't really want to run troll heroics, I'm not particularly interested in leveling Aeven to 85 so I can tank, and dailies are are grind that I really only wanted to do once, on Aeth.  I'm biding my time, enjoying dinking around with this, that or the other things, and generally just enjoying myself until teh internet dragon!!111!!eleventy!! shows up.

Quick summary of my reactions to recent news, though:
  • Holiday updates : Very nice - love my luggage^H^H^H^H^H^H^H creepy crate :-)
  • 4.3 Dungeons : Oh, yeah!
  • 4.3 Raids : Yowza!
  • Darkmoon Fair : Why, yes, thank you!
  • Pandas : WOOO-HOO!
  • Pandaria : Awesome!
  • Monks : Yeah baby!
  • Diablo Bonus : Scha-WEET!
  • Talent Revamp : Nice!

All you Panda haters can take a flying leap.  I'm thinking that MoP is going to be a heck of a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment