Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Different Attitude

A couple of notes about playing Horde for the first time.

The Goblin NPC emotes? Priceless.
"Security, enforcement, extortion, pool cleaning? We do it all."
I chuckle every time I hear that.

I'm also enjoying the snark from many of the quest givers. Not all of them - the Blood Elves and Tauren quest givers seem downright polite. The Orcs and Goblins, on the other hand?
"Welcome, shaman. We sent word to the War Chief weeks ago that we would need a stalwart and brave hero to assist us in our tasks. I guess we'll just have to make do with you."
Then, after killing about fifteen gajillion Burning Cultists and collecting their gizzards, banishing a demon, and single-handledly routing an Alliance invasion, you'll get something like...
"Oh, you again? I see you managed to keep from impaling yourself on a rusty butter knife."
Snark. It's what's for breakfast, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment